Sunday, August 16, 2015

Technical Diiculties

First of all, thanks to all of you that have written to me expressing concern for my health and mentioning that you miss the blog.  Since my illness in March, I have tried to get back on a regular exercise routine and that doesn't leave much time for blogging.  I considered deleted the blog but I am glad that I didn't because it is somewhat of a diary for myself.   I'm doing great by the way.

But back to the issue at hand and that is my computer and the new Windows 10.  About 6 weeks or so ago I took my computer into work to have the IT guy give it an overhaul.  It seem to be losing space by the minute.  Turned out to be my virus protection eating up space to sell me upgrades to clean up my computer.  So they say.  I was hesitant to take it into work but then thought maybe the guy will come across something that he liked on here and would let me know.  No such luck.   At any rate, he did a fine job apparently because it was like I had a new computer.  Then a couple of weeks ago Windows upgraded my computer to Windows 10 during the night and threw me a curve ball.  I am not a patient man.  I couldn't remember passwords for emails etc and then couldn't remember where I had written them or even if I had.  So it has taken me awhile in my free time to wade through all the changes and recover.
So thanks again for you inquiries and well wishes.  I'll try and post again, at least on a weekly basis..

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

I'm still struggling with Windows 10 too. Where is my control panel?!?!?!?!?