Friday, June 05, 2015

Has The Sofa Search Ended?

No, but I'm afraid this blog is near it's end.  For some reason, I just can't keep up.  I can't believe that I have a favorites list of more than 250 blogs ranging in topic from architecture to leather daddy's and I seldom visit them.  I used to hit them twice a week at least.  At any rate, I hate being a slogger so the handful of you that visit don't be surprised if I have deleted this blog at some point in the near future.  Have a great weekend and summer!

4 comments:

Larry said...

I hate it, Rick. But a mans gotta do, ....

Mark Ehlers said...

I totally understand, Rick. I accidentally on purpose deleted Behr Blather and then started Markeloquence and I have a difficult time following through with blog thoughts/ideas. I've enjoyed Visually Speaking a lot...but more than that I've enjoyed getting to know you. We'll still have other means of keeping in touch. Some day I'm going to visit Texas and I expect you to be my guide. ;) HUGS

Anonymous said...

A sad day. Your blog has been one of my favourites. Keep well.

J

Rick said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I feel like a politician. I'm gonna run/ no I'm not/ Yes I am...