Monday, May 04, 2015

A New Routine?

 This week has been beautiful here in southeast Texas.  Just my luck to start back to work last Monday after what seemed like 6 weeks of rain.
 I've been trying to go walking in the nearby park early before going to work.  I'm somewhat amazed that so few are out this time of day.  I've always heard that Houston was just a big ole country town and that's why not many restaurants are open late evenings.  I guess people sleep late as well.
 It's just a beautiful time of day to be out in my opinion.  Especially, when the weather gets so much warmer.
But seeing the fountain this time of day backlit by the rising sun does kind of creep me out.  It reminds me of Sissy Spacek in the movie Carrie for some reason.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

I glad to see that you are out and about. Hope you improve with each day. The World needs for your to stick around.

"Tommy" said...

I glad to see that you are out and about. Hope you improve with each day. The World needs for your to stick around.