Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm Ashamed To Admit It

But I've been in a somewhat holiday mood for the last week.  I admit that I was annoyed when I saw holiday decorations outside the mall area the day after Halloween. Hell, we've been working on holiday advertising since mid summer. But lets face it, it's already the middle of November with Thanksgiving just two weeks away.  I've been listening to Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Suite every evening before I go to bed.  Now all I need is Mario Lopez to come and decorate my tree for me.  Well, when I get a tree. ;)

1 comment:

Howard in CT said...

ashamed??? Nooo, Dude. Rock on!!! Hang Christmas ornaments everywhere! In places you never hung any before! But, if you had Mario Lopez there helping you, it wouldn't be Christmas balls you'd be playing with.