Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hooked?

When I saw the promos all summer for CBS' Hostages I thought that I would be hooked.  Then I saw Toni Collette on a talk show saying the show could go on for more than one season.  I thought to myself how can they stretch this out so long.  I think it would be a great story for one season so now I have lost interest.  I've read where CBS is not pleased with the numbers either but apparently they do well on weekend viewing for the people with DVRs.
And I think Toni Collette looked better back in The Muriel's Wedding day.

1 comment:

Howard in CT said...

Toni Collette was SO good in the Showtime series The United States of Tara.
I refused to let myself get interested in Hostages, because it just sounded too preposterous from the first promos. I agree with you, how long are they gonna drag out this same premise??

That's why I quit watching Revenge after the first season - it just became a boring, repetitive soap opera.