Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I've Been On The Road

 I've been away and like most of you busy as a beaver this month.  I took my Father and all three dogs home to Arkansas last week.  We had a good time but I would by less than truthful if I said all the socializing doesn't kick my ass.  I'm glad the the traveling aspect of the holidays is over for me.
Fortunately, we didn't have snow or treacherous highways to contemplate.  I saw snow a few days but nothing major.  I think the area is getting it today.
Meanwhile back here in the Bayou City, I had no electricity for most of the day due to a cold front with high winds.  Sooooo, Dad and I went out to eat our Christmas dinner.  Actually, I think that is better: no leftovers and no dishes to wash.
I hope all of you have had a great holiday season and had a very Merry Christmas today.

3 comments:

behrmark said...

I'm glad you survived your trip and are home safe and sound. It may not have been the merriest Christmas but you are a good son for taking your father on a trip.
Behr Hugs!

Larry said...

Welcome back. You were greatly missed.

Richard Wall said...

OK, Dude. Stay home. You are such a good son. I am proud of you.